Ned Nwoko's First Son Clash With Regina Daniels Over His Dad's Wealth


It looks like the newly wed Diva Regina Daniels seems to be facing tough time in her young union.
Her marriage to the 60year old Billionare as the 6th wife is facing one of the challenges of a polygamus family as Ned Nwoko's son declares he is the rightful owner of all his father's wealth and assets.

He shared photos on Instagram the conversation with Regina and he wrote "Regina Daniels please be care carefulwith me am dangerous, Misleading or no misleading that's not my business, using or not usinf i dont care. Everyone has there own life to live so mine shouldn't be your problem, i didnt mention name on my post, so be careful on how you react, we are all growing up, just know , i gat no issues with you and your family.

"I don't wish you bad or hate you, nore jealous beacause of material things. I have always loved and admired you even before my father came into your life, I will always wish you well and support you in anyway i can , you still my favorite. I may be ugly but am still in love with you #teamemzy #nodoubt #emzy"

see photos




Comments

Popular posts from this blog