"My Heart, My Oxygen, My Passion" Ex BBNija Housmate Celebrates Teddy A's Birthday



Ex BBNja Housemate Bamike Olawumi popularly known as Bambam took to her Instagram page to celebrate her lover, Teddy A on his birthday today.
She wrote

"Hey handsome (I love that i make you blush), Happy birthday papi, The world is blessed to have a rare beautiful soul as yourself. It's truly been a journey we both have been on, one many may never ever understand. You are hard working fierce, resilient, stubborn! consistent yet soo soo  tender. My gentle giant, as I so often call you.... loving you makes me happy, the world ain't seen nothing yet, they ain't fully ready for your manifestation. My heart, my oxygen, my passion I love  you daily and truly  and will  remain your  ride or die, your queen and your favorite song. Happy birthday my king..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog