"Locking Your Phones With Password Does Not Stop Me From Hacking Into Your Account" - Suspect



Although most Nigerians and mobile phone users all over the globe usually lock their phone, in order to protect to the access to personal information and their account details.
This suspected telephone hacker who was arrested by operatives of the special Anti  Robbery Squad. Ladipo Lagos, has revealed that locking of phones does not prevent him and the likes of him from accessing into any bank account, if they laid their hands on such phones.

To everyone's surprise, the 31-year old suspect, Dare Oladimeji is a Senor Secondary School Certificate holder.

Some suspected members of his gang had earlier been arrested and charged to court. He was tracked down to Idi-oro area of Lagos, during investigation in respect with the withdrawal of N200,000 from a victims account

Money can be withdrawn from account through stolen sim card, no matter the code use to prevent one from accessing the phone. He boasted

"I work on sim cards to get money. When i lay my hands on any sim card, i would slot it into any small phone that is not Android. When that is done, I would press a code which brings out the list of banks the owner of the sim uses" he said

When asked what happens if the phone is locked, he replied "Locking of phones with password does not stop me from hacking into any account, as long s i can lay my hands on the sim card. All i need is to remove the sim card and slot it into a smaller phone.

"The only thing that can prevent me from hacking into account through phone s when the sim card s locked. But most people don't lock heir sim cards they only lock their phones. He continued

"You can only beat my likes to the game if you lock your sim card because only owners know their passwords"

He said that he resorted to doing such illicit deal after he lost the money he brought from Dubai.

"When I came back from Dubai n 2016, I brought N7million, out of which I gave Mr. Shola N5million for genuine business with NUPENG . Unfortunately, the man died

"I decided to venture into this business which is a small version of yahoo yahoo because I didn't want to go into robbery. At Idi-Oro, there are pick pockets. When they snatch phones from victims they would throw the sim away, what I do is to go looking for those a sims and continue from there.

"Nobody taught me the skill, I learnt it from google chrome. This is just common sense but I regret my actions cause I brought shame  to my children said the father of three.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog