Ubi Franklins 4th Child Baby mama Sandra Iheuwa Speaks Up

Franklin Ubi is expecting his 4th child from yet another baby mama after bearing his 3rd child from another baby mama, who was his ex-employee.

According to her, Ubi Franklin borrowed the sum of N8m and has been unable to pay back despite the fact that he signed a legal document.
"As you all know there has been rumors about me and I will like to clear the air on this issues ones.I work hard for my money and I have been through a lot to get to where I am now. To be a woman financially independent without any man's help. I did all these without the help of any sugar daddy's runs or selling my body. I am an adult and whoever i chose to be with is my decision." She said

She went further to say that she met Ubi Franklin in May 2017 at a concert while on vacation n London. I had no idea he was a celebrity or a public figure, she said. We exchanged contacts and started talking, i returned to America where we later met up during one of his visits. As a business woman i could easily relate with him and found him interesting which he said the same about me. Down the line he came to me seeking funds to help push his business and i totally understood how it felt when money could stop you from achieving your business dreams. During this time we became very close (like they say love is sweet but when money enters love is sweeter lol...).

I offered to loan him the sum of N8m excluding the one I gave him in dollars to help with child support and other issues he had, she narrated. So I got my lawyer draw up a final settlement agreement letter, which he agreed to sign as well as his lawyer and agreed to pay on the 8th of March 2019.

Ubi Franklin has been going around tarnishing my image since Dec 2018, paying bloggers to write fake stories about me, to save his image and y'all know i haven't said a word, but enough is enough! and there is a limit to what one can take! He can do it to other people but not to me cos this woman has had enough! 

There are rumors flying around that i was engaged, please if you bought a ring and engage me or paid my pride prize from May 2017 please speak up biko (or remain silent 4 good lol...) so that i will know i have a husband to be that i'm not aware of.

I CHALLENGE YOU Ubi Franklin TO DISPUTE MY CLAIMS COS I AM READY TO FIGHT YOU FIRE FOR FIRE WITH AND CONCRETE HARD PROOFS ( OMG I love dis woman!) I want my money remaining N4m as proceedings will be filed in the court on Monday. The same way you have an image to save it's the same way i will save and protect mine.

Well Ubi Franklin is yet to respond to all these allegations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog