"I Have two Wives and four Children who are all British Citizens, I'm not a Criminal" - Naira Marley speaks from Jail


Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley, who is currently in detention was granted an interview, where he said he has two wives and four children who are all British citizens.
 And I quote

 "My name is Azeez Fashola. I am married to two wives and i have four kids. They are all British citizens staying in United Kingdom. I studied in United Kingdom, started studying at Porlock Hall, then I moved to Walworth School where I received my GCSE.

My results for GCSE are English(C), Maths (B) and science (C). I left Walworth School with my qualification and went further to study at Peckham Academy, where i got distinction in Business. Then I went further to study at cross ways college where i finished my Business Law; but i had kids at that time so i took a break and started making music till date.

I am in possession of a MacBook laptop, which I borrowed from a friend named Yad Isrilin England, because while returning to Nigeria I knew I was going to need a laptop to upload my music video on youtube and also keep my exclusive songs. I'm in possession of the laptop but I have no idea what is on it apart from my music  videos."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog