Regina Daniels Accused Of Aborting Ned Nwoko's Child


Popular Nollywood actress , Regina Daniels has said that she does not care about what people say about her marriage to Ned Nwoko.
Rumor owns it that the actress had refused to get pregnant for her 59-year - old Billionaire husband Ned Nwoko

Other social media reports also suggested that she was not in good terms with her newly married Billionaire husband because of an alleged abortion.

However, 21-year -old Actress in a video she shared on her Snapchat, on Wednesday was seen professing love for her 59-year-old billionaire husband.

The actress who said that she loves her husband so much, warned those she described as 'haters' to keep off her matters.

She said "Its not to my face... Can somebody please just help tell my husband how much I love him so so so much. So f**k what you all say but take it or not, I love you Mr Ned Nwoko, with all my heart"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog