Wizkid Beats Me And Gives Me Bruises on my body - Manager and Babymama


Jada Pollock, the third Baby Mama and Manger of Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has accused him of domestic violence.
Pollock made the allegations on Wednesday when she announced their  split on her Instagram page.
She accused the singer of  hitting her multiple times during their relationship.

On her Instagram page she wrote

"From today, Ayo and I will no longer work together. I have been n an abusive relationship with him for years. Covering up for him time and time again and i am tired.

"Wiz continuously puts his hands on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world, including my friends and family. It often feels like we are at war in the same house.

"I have done ll I can to keep this all together but from today, I let go. You can support someone as much as you can but t some point you have to value yourself. 

"I cant raise my son n this kind of unhealthy environment."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog